Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Birthday Flowers, Kittens & Crystals 12-1-11

December 8, 2011 - Took these pictures of the beautiful flowers I received from April and Ted for my birthday on 12-1-11.  TJ is always front and center.
 Good shot of TJ relaxing and the angel (orb) over the stove.  I wanted to get Izzi in a picture so I walked around the couch and snapped the one below.  Another clear shot of an angel above TJ's head.  There were many orbs (angels) in almost every shot I took this evening.

 December 11, 2011 - I was trying to take a picture of my crystal collection, including the new ones in the goblet that Ted got me for my birthday.  I lowered the sun shade and tried again.
 The blog was re-formatted and now you can have more than 5 pictures in one post, so I added the two below.  April scanned these and sent them to me in October.  I never saw the one of my mother before.  Such a pretty young woman.  It's one of my favorite pictures of her. 
MOM and DAD
Esther Margaret Stucker and Robert Donald Grant
on their wedding day.

No comments: