Friday, October 3, 2014

Luther & Suzie Visit - County Fair - Air Show - August 2014


 
8-20-14 - Luther & Suzie arrived Wednesday afternoon.  Had dinner at home and visited.  Took them to the Oak Table for breakfast Thursday.  Played some pickle ball on Friday then they took us to dinner at Michael's in Port Angeles.  Really had a nice time visiting with them.  Suzie is delightful and fun to be around.  They left at 10 am on Saturday to catch a flight to Spokane.  Hope they both come back to visit again soon.

 
Sat. 8-16-14 - Went to the Clallam County Fair in Port Angeles.  Couldn't resist taking this picture of all the baby piglets.

 
Sat and listened to a really loud band for a bit, then walked around the fair grounds some more.  Wore me out after awhile. :-)

 
Sat. 8-30-14 - Went to the Air Show out at the airport this afternoon.  They also had lots & lots of vintage cars on display.  More walking.  I still tire easily, but I'm working on it.  I've been walking a mile or more most days and playing pickle ball once or twice a week.  Slowly but surely I'm getting my strength & energy back.






No comments: